For a fixed fee, you have ongoing access to our advice. We encourage you to call us to talk over any questions you have or you can drop in to our city centre office to review your affairs and get the advice you need face to face. We aim to know our clients as more than just an email or postal address as we firmly believe that the better we know you, the better we can advise you.
Due to the vast experience our staff have in supporting and advising Contractors and small business clients, we believe our flexible service offers you everything you will need to ensure you are running your business as tax efficiently as possible. We understand the need for efficiency across the board which is why our fixed monthly fee includes our invoicing service. Send us your timesheets and receipts and we will raise all invoices required upon your instruction.
Fixed fee service features include:
- Annual Accounts and Tax returns (Includes VAT / PAYE & NI / Corporation Tax / Self Assessment etc)
- All necessary HMRC and Companies House returns
- Book-keeping and payroll service
- Registered Office service
- Invoicing and expenses processing service
- Credit Control service
- Monthly summary statement to clearly highlight profits available to you
- Higher rate (personal) tax income monitoring
- Tax planning / tax efficiency advice
- IR35 / MSC legislation compliance reviews
- Company secretarial service
- Dedicated and consistent point of contact
- Small business specialist financial planning consultation available
- Cost effective specialist insurances available
- Additional support as required
- Pension auto enrolment advice
- Monthly RTI PAYE submissions
We don’t just support and advise you on matters relating to your business and its tax affairs, our service also includes full support and advice on your personal tax affairs.
We can advise you on the most tax efficient and sustainable ways of drawing money from your company to ensure you adhere fully to all current legislation but also maximise your tax efficiency.
Our service doesn’t just stop there.
Due to our extensive array of industry contacts, we can support and advise you on the insurances you may require such as Employers and Public Liability Insurance.
We can also give you detailed IR35 compliance advice as our fixed fee includes IR35 reviews on any contracts you are offered to ensure your compliance with current legislation.
We work closely with a highly regarded FSA regulated firm of Financial Planners who can offer you mortgage, pension, investment and extensive insurance advice and products.